profile Items affiliates item TagBoards awards credits
Disclaimer
read and follow please!

MoshiMoshi

DO NOT copy and paste this to link me :[ There is something wrong with this D: SORRY! (Go to my Affiliates page to see my link box!)


\(^▽^*)いらっしゃ~いっ(*^▽^)/
Welcome to www.moshimoshi-ne.blogspot.com ☆

OPENED ON 08.07.2009~! :>
No spamming & copying

Read my terms and conditions before buying :]

Do tag if you have any enquiries :D

& Please do not copy MY style :D

Dont worry, I do not SCAM 'W'

HAVE FUN SHOPPING~!!! すべてはかわいい~♥!^O^

(*≧▽≦)オハツでっす♪


Hate me ? Click Here .

Enjoy

Navigations

Pouches
Tagboard
your enquiries and adverts ^w^

*rude messages will be deleted and user will be banned D:*

♥ENQUIRIES, TESTIMONIALS AND MESSAGES ♥



♥ADVERTISMENTS♥


For only YOU



Order Format

Name:

Email:

Contact:

Item Name:

Colour:

Qty:

Alt Colour:

Payment:
Bank Transfer/Meetup Collection:Meetup/Normal/Reg Postage
Music♪
hear the rhythm


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Rewind
back to the past


Recent posts



Monthly Archives

June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009

Sunday, June 28, 2009
IMPORTED ACCESSORIES batch #1 >w<


This is our FIRST batch of instock Accessories :3
All accessories are INSTOCK and
Imported from Korea and other countries :D

Only ONE design available per instock, so do hurry and snap them up fast o w o

If you are interested in any of the accessories that are already sold, you can contact me and I will see if it is in demand, I will arrange a backorder ' w '



(click picture to enlarge)

Rainie Silverdrops, $5 PENDING~!

Imported from Korea :] Named after one of my friends :}
Rainie: WHEE~ My name, I'm honured.

Resembles silver droplets, falling from a cloud. Very pretty piece :D



Silver cloud, $5.50

Aqua Drops falling from reflective cloud 'v' Similar to Rainie Silverdrops, only with more COLOUR! ^.^ With hanging blue, clear and blcak crystal beads.



Fearless Gold, $10

Inspired by Taylor Swift's song, 'Feraless' for some reason -w- . A very beautiful and special piece, with hanging gold chain, a white outline of a taylor and a diamond dove :)



Her Key locked heart, $7.50 SOLD!!!

A metal heart charm with the words 'The one, Another' engraved on it. Comes with a Key that 'unlocks' it :3. A lace is tied to the necklace. A very pretty, english, vintage piece. >w<

(P.S I know this is reallly random, but this necklace reminds me of Cardacaptor Sakura for some reason)




Clothesline, $7 SOLD!!!

Imported from Korea O w O.
A very quirky piece XD. Shirt, Pants and hanger charms hung on chains of different length. RARE AND WANTED.



SEXYGIRL Tag, $6

This hard-too-find name plate design speaks for itself :)



(click the pic to enalrge for better details)

Rain, Rain Go Away~ earstuds, $4.50 SOLD!!!

(P.S I MAY be bringing in more of this design, so please do tag if interested :D)



Paris le Gold, $4.50

Imported from Korea! Classy feel~!
Magnifique elegant piece ;}

& my story ended @ 7:05 AM

Comment | Back to top



Right-click forbidden ♥
Ask from me if you want codes.