profile Items affiliates item TagBoards awards credits
Disclaimer
read and follow please!

MoshiMoshi

DO NOT copy and paste this to link me :[ There is something wrong with this D: SORRY! (Go to my Affiliates page to see my link box!)


\(^▽^*)いらっしゃ~いっ(*^▽^)/
Welcome to www.moshimoshi-ne.blogspot.com ☆

OPENED ON 08.07.2009~! :>
No spamming & copying

Read my terms and conditions before buying :]

Do tag if you have any enquiries :D

& Please do not copy MY style :D

Dont worry, I do not SCAM 'W'

HAVE FUN SHOPPING~!!! すべてはかわいい~♥!^O^

(*≧▽≦)オハツでっす♪


Hate me ? Click Here .

Enjoy

Navigations

Pouches
Tagboard
your enquiries and adverts ^w^

*rude messages will be deleted and user will be banned D:*

♥ENQUIRIES, TESTIMONIALS AND MESSAGES ♥



♥ADVERTISMENTS♥


For only YOU



Order Format

Name:

Email:

Contact:

Item Name:

Colour:

Qty:

Alt Colour:

Payment:
Bank Transfer/Meetup Collection:Meetup/Normal/Reg Postage
Music♪
hear the rhythm


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Rewind
back to the past


Recent posts

Moshi Moshi #2 batch of items
IMPORTED ACCESSORIES batch #1 >w<


Monthly Archives

June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009

Friday, July 10, 2009
WHATS COMMING ???


What may be comming your way:


BOF backpack!!
Below $20 :}

BOF Necklace! (and maybe other accessories, like the BOF keychain or earring)
$8-$10? :)


(Pic credts to Eclecktric7 :])
Korean Zipper pocket tess? :D *all the rage*
Around $14-$18? :P






Korean IMPORTED shirts >w<
Maybe $15-$17? :3

Please do tell me if you are interested! Then will try toeither open a spree or bring in instocks!
However for korean shirts, MAY have to open spree instead :l BOF stuff maybe can bring instock, but will open spree as we;; :)

However, I can only do so if my CURRENT stocks are cleared D:
So please help me clear them quickly >.<

~Jean'W'

Tag or email xsnowxstarzx@hotmail.com for any enquiries:]

& my story ended @ 7:03 AM

Comment | Back to top



Right-click forbidden ♥
Ask from me if you want codes.