profile Items affiliates item TagBoards awards credits
Disclaimer
read and follow please!

MoshiMoshi

DO NOT copy and paste this to link me :[ There is something wrong with this D: SORRY! (Go to my Affiliates page to see my link box!)


\(^▽^*)いらっしゃ~いっ(*^▽^)/
Welcome to www.moshimoshi-ne.blogspot.com ☆

OPENED ON 08.07.2009~! :>
No spamming & copying

Read my terms and conditions before buying :]

Do tag if you have any enquiries :D

& Please do not copy MY style :D

Dont worry, I do not SCAM 'W'

HAVE FUN SHOPPING~!!! すべてはかわいい~♥!^O^

(*≧▽≦)オハツでっす♪


Hate me ? Click Here .

Enjoy

Navigations

Pouches
Tagboard
your enquiries and adverts ^w^

*rude messages will be deleted and user will be banned D:*

♥ENQUIRIES, TESTIMONIALS AND MESSAGES ♥



♥ADVERTISMENTS♥


For only YOU



Order Format

Name:

Email:

Contact:

Item Name:

Colour:

Qty:

Alt Colour:

Payment:
Bank Transfer/Meetup Collection:Meetup/Normal/Reg Postage
Music♪
hear the rhythm


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Rewind
back to the past


Recent posts

WHATS COMMING ???
Moshi Moshi #2 batch of items
IMPORTED ACCESSORIES batch #1 >w<


Monthly Archives

June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2009

Saturday, August 22, 2009
AN UPDATE


非常に残念, VERY SORRY for not replying and updating for so long. >.< Was not allowed to even look at my computer as I had my common test week going on D8 *bows*

ALL BOF BACKPACKS HAVE BEEN FRESHLY SOLD OUT.

So super SORRY to those who did not get it in time DX!
However I will have backorders for it again, so please e-mail me for those who are interested. ^O^ Probably bringing in around 3 instocks for that agin..

Other sold backorder items:

-her heart locked heart necklace (SOLD !!!)
-Rain Rain go away earstuds, 2 instock (SOLD !!!, the other pending :])

Backorders comming up:
-Panda action pouch (FRIDAYFIESTA)
-Faces stamp (FRIDAYFIESTA and Jasimne)

For more backorders, please send me an e-amil 8D

& my story ended @ 9:25 PM

Comment | Back to top



Right-click forbidden ♥
Ask from me if you want codes.